The Bridal Gown Collection planned to begin in
January 2021 has been postponed due to several deaths
in our family. I will set a new date later in 2021.
I am back to sewing after taking a hiatus to care for
my family during a very difficult time.
I have a full closet of bridal gowns currently, and have
not yet decided when the next bridal gown collection time
will be. Those interested in donating a bridal gown should
check back with me in the fall.
(Only white, ivory, champagne, and similar shades)
Joanns Etc. Hobby Lobby Michaels Walmart Amazon
- white, beige, grey, or black bobbin thread
- white satin ribbon 1/4" and 3/8"
- any satin or grosgrain ribbon (pastels or with baby themes)
- lace and lace trims (white and pastel colors)
- tiny buttons, bows, appliqués, bow-ties
- spray adhesive, type for basting quilts
- Beacon Fabri-Tac permanent adhesive
- flannel fabric: baby prints, pastel colors, white
- white satin or any bridal type fabric or lace
Clear, zip close bags, 2 mil
13" x 15"
9" X 12"
4" x 8"
6" x 12"