Bridal Gown Donations will be accepted in January 2023.
(Only white, ivory, champagne, and similar shades)
To participate and donate a bridal gown, contact Karen
in November 2022 to get on the donor list and
Only a limited number of gowns will be accepted as
Karen works independently on this project and has
limited storage space.
Giftcards are a great way to donate to this project. They will be
used to purchase needed supplies.
Joanns Etc. Hobby Lobby Michaels Walmart Amazon
Donations of money are used to pay postage to ship Angel
Baby Gown Layettes to hospitals, for printing of cards,
included in Layette packages, and similar expenses.
Nobody received compensation in any form in this project.
Karen is NOT paid, and only receives satisfaction for a
job well done.
- white, beige, grey, or black bobbin thread
- white satin ribbon 1/4" and 3/8"
- any satin or grosgrain ribbon (pastels or with baby themes)
- lace and lace trims (white and pastel colors)
- tiny buttons, bows, appliqués, bow-ties
- spray adhesive, type for basting quilts
- Beacon Fabri-Tac permanent adhesive
- flannel fabric: baby prints, pastel colors, white
- white satin or any bridal type fabric or lace
Clear, zip close bags, 2 mil
13" x 15"
9" X 12"
4" x 8"
6" x 12"